Monday 19 March 2007

Lond ON!

Last saturday I went to London, and It was A M A Z I N G !
I took a tour with the BIG BUS COMPANY, which has different coaches and routes, and they took me all around London for only 20 pounds! For me it was very cheap.
I had the chance to see the Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, MISTER Big Ben, Madame Tussaud's museum and a lot more!
I think that the most exciting part of my trip was when I've had the chance to walk through the streets where Sherlock Holmes investigates many crimes, or by the other hand, the streets where Jack The Ripper killed... little creepy uh? Yeap, but I liked all the misterious things.
The sad thing is that London is very expensive, that's why I couln't stay any longer, because I would had to pay for a hostel and maybe a taxi and other stuff, and I didn't have so much money... but It was OK, maybe some other time when I got more money, until then... CYA LONDON!
P.S. Next weekend: ROME!

No comments: