Sunday 25 March 2007

Rome: la Città Eterna

Rome, Rome, Rome!
Rome, Caput mundi ("capital of the world"), la Città Eterna ("the Eternal City"), Limen Apostolorum ("threshold of the Apostles"), la città dei sette colli ("the city of the seven hills") or simply l'Urbe ("the City").
I have to say that Rome is wasn´t what I expected... is even better! I took two different tours: One for the antique Rome and another for the Vatican City, both were amazing, the guide tour explain us everything very well and with many details.
Now I´m more exciting in knowing so much things about the Roman history, because in every stone, and in every antique esculture there´s something behind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your English teacher says:

Now I´m more excited about knowing so many things about Roman history,

esculture = sculpture?

Amir Hossein Nikzad said...

Hi body
I'm glad to see your blog and I’ll check for your new posts later.
You tempted me to study more about Italian history as like as Tim.
And also these two are addresses for my weblogs first in Persian language and the next one in English:
www.amirhnikzad.blogfa.com
www.amirhnikzad.blogspot.com

CYaaaaa!!!