Monday 2 April 2007

Ole Barcelona!


This weekend in Barcelona was very relax, because I didn't take any tours, but I have the oportunity to see the universities were I want to do a master in marketing, and also to visit the Nou Camp Stadium, which is the home field of FC Barcelona.
The most impressive thing that happend to me this weekend was that I had the opportunity to see a match of Barcelona against Deportivo La Coruna, and perhaps "Rafa Marquez" did not play (He's a mexican player), just by seeing Ronaldinho in the field, doing all the moves and passes to goal, was incredible.
After I planned my trip to Barcelona, I search in the web page of this team to see if there was any available ticket, sadly there wasn't, but when I arrive to the stadium to take pictures, a man came to me and sold me a ticket, of course that it was fake, BUT it was a risk that I was willing to take and I was lucky because they let me in!
But the city itself is very beautiful, and if you want to move around the city by Metro is really easy and also very cheap.
I recomend also to visit "La Sagrada Familia", is a temple design by Antoni Gaude and the monument to Cristobal Colon, the man who discover America, that is near to the port.

3 comments:

Tim Powell-Jones said...

Barcelona is an amazing city. I went there last summer and hopefully will be going again in May. My girlfriend is speaking at a conference at the university so it should all be very cheap, I can go and watch the football while she's working too!

you take a risk not make a risk and here's a good example of the passive: La Sagrada Familia was designed by Gaude. Barcelona - a very relaxing city.

Amir Hossein Nikzad said...

hi
i read it
you temot me to visit Barca
maybe i'll go there in recent years
Cyaaaa

Amir Hossein Nikzad said...

Hi luis
check my blog for new post
babye